2. Ab Cross Crawl
This exercise benefits the abdominal muscles.
• Begin this exercise by lying on your back with your legs pressed together.
• Settle the knees and shins parallel to the floor.
• Extend both arms towards the ceiling.
• Raise the right arm overhead, right leg to a right angle, while at the same time lowering the left leg so that it is 6 inches off floor.
• Return to the rested position.
• Raise the left arm overhead, left leg to a right angle, while at the same time lowering the right leg so that it is 6 inches off the floor.
Continue until you have completed 8 reps.
3. Chest Presses
These will benefit the abs, hamstrings, buttocks, and lower back.
• Sit on an exercise ball with a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand.
• Walk your feet forward until you roll all the way back so that the ball is only supporting your shoulders.
• In this position, your body is parallel to the floor and your legs are bent at the knees.
• With the hips lifted, slowly open your arms until they are fully extended.
Then with the arms extended, bend at the elbows with palms facing in and lift the weights.Straighten both arms and press the dumbbells up towards the ceiling, then lower. Continue until you have completed 10 reps.